50 Shades

Painting by Mykul Anjelo











He wasn't beautiful. He wasn't popular. No one even noticed him.

But he cared for me. He saw my fears and my struggles. He saw my heart in all it's wretchedness... and this disturbed me.

He did't make it up the corporate latter. In fact, he was homeless. It wasn't the way he looked at me, though the thought of that makes me ponder. It wasn't the way he's provided, though he's withheld nothing good from me... No, it was the way he poured out his soul to death, FOR me.  

I'm in love with a man who gave it all for me. For you. He's full of great mystery and wonder.

50 shades of red, covered me:

1) To absorb the wrath of God
2) To show me the wealth of God’s Love and Grace for Sinners 
3) To learn obedience and be perfected
4) To achieved His own resurrection from the dead 
5) To please his heavenly Father 
6) To show His own love for me, and for you
7) To cancel the legal demands of the law against us, not just me 
8) To become a ransom for many, not just me 
9) For the forgiveness of our sins 
10) To provide the basis for our justification 
11) To complete the obedience that becomes our righteousness 
12) To take away our condemnation 
13) To abolish circumcision and all rituals as the basis of salvation 
14) To bring us to faith and keep us faithful 
15) To make us holy, blameless, and perfect 
16) To give us a clear conscience
17) To obtain for us all things that are good for us 
18) To heal us from moral and physical sickness 
19) To give eternal life to all who believe on Him 
20) To deliver us from the present evil age 
21) To reconcile us to God 
22) To bring us to God 
23) So that we might belong to Him 
24) To give us confident access to the Holiest Place 
25) To become for us the place where we meet God 
26) To bring the Old Testament priesthood to an end and become the Eternal High Priest 
27) To become a sympathetic and helpful priest 
28) To free us from the futility of our ancestry 
29) To free us from the slavery of sin 
30) That we might die to sin and live to righteousness 
31) So that we would die to the law and bear fruit for God 
32) To enable us to live for Christ and not ourselves 
33) To make His cross the ground of all our boasting 
34) To enable us to live by faith in Him 
35) To give marriage its deepest meaning 
36) To create a people passionate for good works 
37) To call us to follow His example of lowliness and costly love 
38) To create a band of crucified followers 
39) To free us from bondage to the fear of death 
40) So that we would be with Him immediately after death 
41) To secure our resurrection from the dead 
42) To disarm the rulers and authorities 
43) To unleash the power of God in the Gospel 
44) To destroy the hostility between races 
45) To ransom people from every tribe and language and people and nation 
46) To gather all His sheep from around the world 
47) To rescue us from Final Judgment 
48) To gain His joy and ours
49) So that He would be crowned with glory and honor 
50) To show that the worst evil is meant by God for good

I take no credit for this list. You can go here, to read in full on each reason that this man came so that I might be with him for now and into eternity.

Do you know him?

To read his profile go here: Isaiah 53

Comments

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts