Sister Style: The Perfect Striped Shirt


OUTFIT #1

OUTFIT #2
Shirt: Ann Taylor | Jeans: Ann Taylor | Dress: Ann Taylor

There you have it people. It's the perfect striped shirt from Ann Taylor worn two ways (and we're sure there's more ways...). Stacey wore it with jeans to work and with a dress to a baby shower. She killed both looks. She felt great and can't we all agree, stripes are a classic? Thank you Jean Seberg. Thank you for your beautifully played (and well dressed) role in Ã€ bout de souffle (Breathless)

My sister and I can't get enough of the stripes. It's a stripes and floral kind of summer aka mixed patterns. We're all about that. Also that highlighter green and yellow keep showing up everywhere we turn... I'm gonna call it like I see it. Mint you did a fabulous job, but move over a little these brights are takin' the floor.

Comments

  1. Big floppy hats, Oh how I love big floppy hats! :o) Stacey, your stack of bangles look fantastic. I bet they clinked and clanked all day, like having your own wind chime on your wrist. I'd say more, but I need to clean the drool off my keyboard before I short something out, because yes, your hair looks THAT good!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes make me swoon every time but paired with a yellow floppy hat? I die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these looks, they scream summer fun! haha Hope we can follow each other :)

    trendyoutings.com
    ♥Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shirt is great, but I think the model and the photographer are what bring it to life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are adorable!!! I love that top so much! I'm always looking for a striped top. I don't think I can ever get enough of them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts