Domestic Missionaries


I haven't gotten to write a whole lot about my time in Fort Worth working with Refugees.
...sorry.

I did however link a video, of me sharing with my church about that time a while back.
If you're interested.

***

So to my surprise when my sister called me this morning, 
while at work, and informed me that I was featured on 
a popular blog--Rage Against the Mini Van--a blog we both read. 
I was ecstatic!

I had submitted to her series, "What I Want You to Know"
about being a "domestic missionary" back in November.

I wrote that piece because, at that time, I had found a peace
doing what I was doing, but was still receiving a lot of questions
and curiosity about the work being done in Fort Worth.
Not to mention I worked with a lot of missionaries who had gone overseas.
People felt there needed to be a distinction, maybe?
And me? I just wanted clarity not recognition.

A missionary is anywhere God sends them,
and my point was, well, that's everywhere.
"...to all ends of the earth."

Read that piece HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts