I Answered A Few Qs


Bonnie over at The Compass Rose nominated me for a Liebster Award, which is very nice of you Bonnie since I don't really think I'm "up and coming" but I'll take it. Come to think of it, I don't even know what Liebster means.

I threw the rule book out, which probably makes me a bad candidate for this award, but then again, does anyone ever? Oh, wait.
Here are the eleven questions that Bonnie asked me:

1. What ONE word best describes who you are?

Faithful

2. Where were you born?

San Antonio, Texas

3. What would be your dream job?

I'd love to teach (at the collegiate level), write and travel. Simultaneously. 

4. If you were handed a boarding pass to fly any where in the world, where would you go?

Drop me off in London, I'll go from there... to everywhere else.

5. How would you describe a perfect morning?

Seaside sunrise, in a blanket, with a cup of hot tea. 

6. Why do you blog?

I started blogging because I would always lose my paper journals. The internet seemed trustworthy enough (who am I?). I blogged when I served as a missionary in Fort Worth. Then I blogged for a social media project in school last year. I found out I genuinely enjoy the "blogosphere" and I'd put a little more effort in, and by little I mean little. So now I blog because I still lose my journals and it's a creative space for me to pour my thoughts, creativity and life into. 

7. Is there something you have never done, that you would like to try?

This will surprise anyone that actually knows me. I'd really like to try acting. I once took an improv class at a camp. Maybe I showed potential? Maybe I was the only one who thought that? Either way, I think it'd be cool. You never know unless you try.

8. What childhood memory still impacts your life today?

There's a scene on The Land Before Time where Sara the triceratops eats these plants and the plants fall out of her mouth... My little sister and I thought we got the same effect eating Ramen Noodle Soup, so we still call Top Ramen, "Sara Soup" and eat it like dinosaurs. Other memories exist (just so you know).

9. What is something many people do not know about you?

I speak some Sarcasm and I'm fluent in Awkward.

10. If you could go to any time period which would it be?

I'd like to check out the 40s, because of the fashion and the swing.

11. What would you like to accomplish in your lifetime?

Write a book.

Ok, now I'm supposed to nominate people. Here are the rules (that I won't exactly follow):

The Liebster Blog Award rules:
  1. Each person tagged must share eleven things about themselves.
  2. They must answer the eleven questions the tagger has made for them.
  3. They must then choose eleven fellow blogs to nominate.  The nominees must have under 200 GFC (Google Friend Connect) followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
  4. Lastly they must then think of eleven questions to ask the bloggers they have decided to nominate.
Here are my nominees:

Jessi at Flawless
Neko at Neko Blog
Joana at Style Traces
Kels at A Lovely Life
Ladies, feel free to follow the rules, or like me, don't. 

My questions:
1) Where were you born?
2) Why do you blog?
3) Who inspires you?
4) Who is your Hollywood crush?
5) What was the last book you read? (and liked)
6) When was the last time you laughed really hard and why?
7) What's your dream job?
8) What's the most embarrassing thing you did in high school?
9) What's something people don't know about you?
10) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
11) What's something you never leave the house without?

Have at it. If you wish :)

Comments

  1. awwww Thank you so much for the tag Heather! I love how you changed the rules (;
    "liebster" as an adjective means favourite and "Liebste/r" as a noun means sweetheart or darling. As the little stalker I am, I loved reading about you and your life a lot! Some of the questions you chose are tricky! I'm looking forward to answering them.. at least some of them :P and to go and check out the other blogs you listed~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for explaining Liebster. Googling seemed beyond me at the time. Ha. ;)

      Delete
  2. love it! thank you, dear. maybe this will be just the motivation i need to get another post up, ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined in, I liked reading your answers

    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much again for nominating me! I'm going to start answering my questions now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, thanks for nominating me! I feel so honored :)

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to write a book too! Definitely a dream of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I answered your questions :) Thank you for this sweet award!
    P.S. I think you can totally pull off acting :)

    It's an exhilarating experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts