Alaska Y'all

I've been a little on the quiet side these past few days.
Sorry... I'm not sorry. I was vacationing in Alaska.
I will do my absolute best on catching up
with everyone's blogs, life and work.

No guarantees, but I'll try.

Till then enjoy some pictures my friend and most wonderful host
DAVID CANALES took...

So incredibly talented!








But mighty Nature bounds as from her birth;
The sun is in the heavens, and life on earth:
Flowers in the valley, splendor in the beam,
Health on the gale, and freshness in the stream.
- Lord Byron

Comments

  1. Your going to have to tell me all about your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! I love Alaska how fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! I went to Alaska a few years back and loved it. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to Alaska!! I've been watching "Men In trees" all week, so now I feel like I need to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts