Sister Style: Little Girl Blue







It's Monday you say? I don't believe you. Not for a second... OK, I don't want to believe you, especially you, Little Girl Blue.

***

Regardless of my Monday Morning Anxiety (not a real illness, but a real problem for me), I'm doing rather well. I'm slowly realizing I did not attend the "first week of school" for the first time in my life. This no school thing has been reflected in my weekend's activities of which include, well, nothing. Go me! I know, I know. What a slacker! Agreed.

I've got some ideas of what I'll do with my new found, untaken time. No hints here. Just hang tight and if you see something cool happening on this diary of mine, then you won't be surprised.

In other news, go see Silver Lining's Playbook. Oh my goodness. Well deserved nominations on all accords. The close ups were brilliant. The filming was both a mix of hand held camera and poetic pans and zooms. Then there's this one scene towards the end, where David Russell (the director) does this amazing movement shot that I won't explain, but you'll be amazed (and if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about). Did I just film-nerd out on you? Anyways. It's not your typical romantic dramedy, so take a friend or a date. Thank me later.
What "new" movies have you seen?
How do you shake off the Monday's?

Comments

  1. Love your outfit- you're so adorable!!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! This is so fun and energized! I love how you write! thank you so much for that comment on my blog- I really need it! :)

    Okay- so I really like so much about your blog. I want to invite you to join the Blogger Against Social Injustice Network (I am actually the co-founder)! We are fashion bloggers who campaign against human trafficking. It seems like something you would like to join. You can see our site here: www.bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com first of all, go to the "Join" page and select a badge for your site! Then email me so i can send you the directory to be added too(and get your picture for our site!) hehe *excited* I look forward to hearing from you!

    Sister in Christ,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and I would love to suggest for you to add the "share" strip at the bottom of your posts so I can share it fb, twitter, and G+! :D

    -christine(again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard it is a great movie, now you are really making me want to go see it! If only I can convince my husband to take me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ughhh i STILL haven't seen Silver Lining's Playbook and probably won't until it comes out on dvd. my husband told me he wants to take me to go see Movie 43 or whatever it's called and I just raised my eyebrow at him. really?! i love the intensity of the blue in your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shots and lovely detail on the cardigan. p.s. is it odd i've never heard of silver linings playbook?

    @pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love the blue and the neon green combo. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit on Stacy. Moss Sisters have style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Loving the lace detail on her cardi and her scarf! Adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts