Halloween 2013 - I know I'm 5 Days Late

This year Halloween came and went and thus begins the "Holiday Season." I'm still a Thanksgiving purist, so you better believe I'm not decorating for Christmas yet.

I still wanted to document my Halloween festivities and these incredible pumpkin carvings, that people at the company I work for, put together. That girl (below), Pinterest, inspired our costume idea "Social Butterflies," where we were representing the different forms of social media and concurrently being butterflies (while I'm aware we're totally looking like fairies). We tried people. In addition to being a big hit at the office we submitted our picture to some competition for food and "Zipper Face" won. The child won. Go figure, they'd pick gore over creative. Isn't that always the way it goes?


 The Pumpkin House **WINNER**
 Owl
 Pumpkin Skull
 Vader (front)
 (back) Star trooper?
 Cinderella's Ride

Oh! How did that last picture get in there?... Just kidding. I contributed my spooky snack to to the other spooky snacks and thought it too adorable to not post. He's the real winner, plus he offers food.

Comments

  1. The social butterflies idea was awesome! It's fun to see how work teams dress up together for Halloween. Your co-workers are super creative. Those pumpkin carvings are amazing!

    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that last guy has amazing hair. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirations!
    Please visit my blog: www.way2dress.blogspot.com to see my NY Fashion Week street style inspirations and leave comment if you like what you see ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts