Always.






Blazer: Ann Taylor (old) | Shirt: Ann Taylor | Skirt: Nordstrom (old) | Heels: Target (old) | Mug: Ophelias Gypsy Caravan

*Nerd Alert* *Spoiler Alert*
(if you haven't read Harry Potter)

I wanted to take a moment to share the last and favorite moments with my childhood obsession: Harry Potter.

I read books 1-4 a few times before 5-7 came out... don't judge. I cried profusely when Sirius died, then again when Dumbledore died. I wept when Hedwig flew for the last time and maybe, just maybe I went into depression when I closed The Deathly Hollows after reading the last line. Harry was a huge part of my childhood.

I wanted to share my favorite quotes from Book 7, because 1) they're on the mug (or referenced on the mug) and 2) they're really good quotes.

***

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, 
and, above all, those who live without love." 
-Albus Dumbledore

~

“But this is touching, Severus,” said Dumbledore seriously.
 “Have you grown to care for the boy, after all?”

“For him?” shouted Snape. “Expecto Patronum!”
From the tip of his wand burst the silver doe. 
She landed on the office floor, bounded once across the office, 
and soared out of the window. 

Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her 
silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, 
and his eyes were full of tears.

“After all this time?”
“Always,” said Snape.

~

"You'll stay with me?" 
"Until the very end," said James

***

May your Tuesday be magical!
What's your favorite quote?

Comments

  1. Such fun skirt and shoes!


    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in that! This is my first time on your blog- I love your hair & that color purple on you!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, blah blah blah. I.NEED.TO.READ.HARRY.POTTER. love ya H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it ya muggle! I promise it'll be fawesome.

      Delete
  4. Hello there~
    You're so gorgeous<3
    I really love the combination of the skirt and shoes.

    I'm a Harry Potter fan as well. And it feels like I've grown with the characters, so the ending both relieved me and broke my heart.

    It's funny how everytime I heard of 'Harry Potter quotes' the first thing that comes to my mind is Ron saying in the second movie:
    "Follow the spiders? Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterfies"?"

    Here's some of my faves:

    "It's time you learn some respect!"
    Harry:"It's time you earn it."

    "People find it far more easier to forgive people for being wrong than for being right."
    -Albus Dumbledore

    "We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
    -Sirius Black

    "Dumbledore's man through and through, aren't you, Potter?"
    "That's right, I am."

    I also like J.K. Rowling's dedication in the seventh book (similar to what James said):
    "And to you, if you have stucked with Harry until the very end."

    Sorry for the super long comment.~
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great.
    I just commented about Harry Potter on another blog..
    I loved.. still love the series and can't wait to share it with my son one he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely amazing! gorgeous!!!

    www.,mialay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Heather! I love your little tutu and blazer! Hope one day I can be the fashionista you are :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love HP! I read 1-4 multiple times before the rest came out! My grandmother got them for us in England when they first got popular, so it felt like FOREVER before the rest came out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look. Love the skirt. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Spring trends!
    Studs and animal motif
    Follow me at Bloglovin!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute and spunky look! Love it!

    x http://the-ambitiousjuvenile.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!! absolutely stunning and whimsical :) My little sister is the hugest harry potter fan I know. She read the books and heard the audio-book so many times that she practically knows it by heart and learned English with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts