A Prayer Smorgasbord

 








I know...
...I know...
I dropped the ball.

However,
while the updates ceased,
my fast did not.

Each day presented its
challenges...
...each day I learned something new.

About myself.
About others.
About God.
About Grace.

Two more posts to go,
and that will conclude my
documentation of "The Daniel Fast."

But, a fast will continue...
While I started with a 21 Day commitment,
with reason,
I also did it in lieu of "Lent."

Tomorrow, I'll talk about
what I 'gave up' for Lent,
and why I gave it up.

For now, I just ask that you
see all the above images/days
and for just a second
--one second is all it takes--
meditate on that topic.

It probably means something different to you,
than it did to me. 
Maybe you can relate.
Maybe not.

My only hope, is that,
at the end of the day, God is Glorified.

If you have any questions,
any at all,
about what I prayed for,
feel free to drop a line,
or email me.

I'd LOVE to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts