Fast Foreword

I guess I'm back. It's been a long time coming and since I've spent a good portion of time thinking, "I really need to start writing again," here I am. Writing. Again.

A few things have changed since I last wrote in a public space, specifically on Heathering Heights.

● I left South Africa.
● I went to seminary in North Carolina.
● I met a special someone.
● I graduated from seminary with my Master's in Christian Studies.
● I married that special someone. ((His name is Jake.))
● We moved to Ohio.
● I decided to start writing again.
● Oh and my cool domain got overrun by some advertising company and then I think it was dropped again. So we're going old school here with "blogspot".

You can fill in between the lines or maybe I will for you one day, but it's been a good, long, stretching time period of growth and silence. Silence being a word for reflection and turning inward of self while trying to navigate the unpredictable circumstances of my day-to-day and the ever continuing story I call life.

I really don't know where this writing will take me, if it goes anywhere, but in order to remain true to the creative abilities the Lord gifted me with I'll write. You can also stop by About Heather to get a few more updates on me before continuing to read.


You can now take a moment to swoon with me over this shot by Morgan Scott Films. I really did marry a dreamy guy and he's my best friend. I like going on adventures with him and I'm sure you'll hear more about those adventures sometime soon.

Comments

Popular Posts