Bright Eyes

I do appreciate all the feedback on my last post: Dating and Dining Part 1. All of it. I'll post up thoughts on Part 2 soon.

In other news, my bright eyes are unleashing my transitional fall attire to which contrasts well with almost everything. Hello, purple vintage. 






Dress: Vintage, Montage Vintage (in SA) | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Target

My super sweet sister, Stacey, assisted in the photographing of these images, and she did a great job. I'm so used to being behind the camera, that being in front is almost awkward. Hopefully that's not conveyed. Plus, my props, Gandalf (the grey kitty) and his momma, Vera (the black photogenic kitty), are naturals.

I believe purple is the perfect transitional color, because it's the color of an autumn sky and it can be cool or warm. Which here in Texas, is day-to-day and hour-to-hour.

Comments

  1. Beautiful color combination. I love the blue necklace. And thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Would you like to follow each other? www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the photos are breath-taking :) i really love your outfit, you look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - love the purple & blue combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful and quite the fashionista ;) Thanks for adding the button to your sidebar. We are happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My! That dress is beyond gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful dress!! The purple is perfection & I love all of your pictures!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your ncklace very much. I love chunky ones. by the way i added you up, mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red heads have to stick together! Love this dress and the purple and blue look great together! Love to follow eachother....let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit...love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful pictures and dress - also cute cats :) Greetings from Munich,

    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! And your dress is really pretty. Love the color combo too :-)
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair in these pics! xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning! :) The cat is so cute <3 I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts