Featuring: PUMPKIN

It's Official.

Fall is here and as always, Pumpkin is in.
Does it ever really go out of style?

I can't stop Pumpkin Pinning! My "Holiday" Pinterest Board
is feelin' the weight literally and figuratively.

I've decided to post some of my faves from my pin search and then of course,
just from the other blogs I follow.

I could never become a food blogger.
But I majorly appreciate those who do.

For any of the recipes,just click on the "Title" 
(::cough, cough:: the big bold text...)

Enter Pumpkin Dream:


It's all those friendly ingredients, and a tasty treat
without the "I feel bad, now I gotta go run" effect. 


  You already have all the ingredients for this bad boy,
which is why I repinned it people.
  

Oh my, a sweet pumpkin recipe, that does WW points for you,
and gives you all the nutritional facts?
Can it be?  
 


My sister is not a blogger, but she's a very faithful reader,
and my personal investigator slash news source.

I hold her responsible for all my food blog gawking,
and when I did the Daniel Fast, and became a lacto-ovo-pesco vegetarian,

She sent me this blog.
I truly enjoy Kaite's wisdom and creativity. 

Look, I may or may not try at least one of these recipes 
this weekend. No guarantees.

What's to lose?
A pound.
I wish.

Comments

  1. if you don't make it...i will. better yet, i will. i'm taking out the guess work. it's happening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew!! I'm so glad you volunteered. In secret (but not so secret) I was hoping you would read this and then make one --or all-- of these items.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts