I'm a Celebrity. No I'm Not.

When it comes to celebrities,
I can assure you--I'm not one.

However, that doesn't stop people

(in random places)
-when I check out at a store
-looking through clothes racks
-sitting in a hospital waiting room
etc. etc...

from stating, "Ohhh, you look like..."
...and the responses vary.

Here's the most popular:


 and
 Emma Stone


Maybe people just think
red hair + big almond shaped eyes = Heather Moss

Or perhaps it's the  five four head and that round nose?


Either way, I'm indifferent.
I think I resemble Lily the most,
but I'm completely OK with looking like all of the other ladies...

...and when all is said and done,
I really just like to look like me.

Who's your doppledanger, aka look-a-like celeb?

Comments

  1. You do resemble Lily Allen! I think you're cuter tho.

    When I was a kid, my childhood nemesis told me I smile just like The Joker (Jack Nicholson at the time). I studied my smile in the mirror and determined that she was right. Then came Jennifer Love Hewitt and people started telling me I looked so much like her. I realized it's because she and I had the same smile, as did The Joker. But I became happy with it because it looked good on her.

    Since then, I've put on quite a few lbs and I don't think I look like any celebrities anymore. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! I don't think I look like these ladies... only a couple of photos and ::really:: quick glances.
      Annd, ok, I SO think you resemble Rashida Jones... just saying.

      Delete
  2. everyone tells me I look like Katy Perry or Courtney Cox just recently

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts