30x30: 24 - In the Shadows







I used to think my shadow creeped on me. No thanks to Peter Pan. Little Heather used to peer out of the corners of her eyes and wait for her shadow to do something that she wasn't doing. It never did and for that, present Heather, me Heather, is thankful... After all Peter Pan is only kind of creepy.

But you know who's the ultimate creeper? Elf on the Shelf, that's who. Melvin is on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest. He's hit every social network and is taking over every house. Parents have more fun than kids tracking Melv's mischievous moves throughout their home.

I have no solution for his creepiness. The elf just reminds me Chucky. My childhood nightmare in the 90s.  I'm sorry I just ruined Melvin for everyone, but someone had to say it...

Between Peter and Melvin, I'll always take Peter. Away from me Melvin!*

*If anyone out there loves Melvin, feel free to convince me he's cute and not that harmless. I'm all ears.

Comments

  1. fabulous and so classy! love the pop of pink in this outfit :) beautiful light.. we're covered in snow here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you have such awesome outfits, I am impressed that they are all from 30 for 30! I'm glad you found me, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! Lovev elf on the shelf, and those polka dots and shoes! What a great combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is to cute! I love your blog! Im definitely a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts