The Graduate(s)

Two graduations, 
one BIG accomplishment.

***
What better way to end the year,
than with a graduation?

Two graduations, of course!

I'm very proud to say my little sister and I
hit the stage and walked rocked it.

My sister graduated Saturday,
and I on Sunday...
so it worked out perfectly for the fam.

The awesome parents.
This beautiful lady is my second mom.
So incredibly thankful for her.

Graduation #1 with the sisters.
Graduation #2 with the sisters.

That cool pic with the diploma.

That awkward pic with the diploma. It's whatevs.


"Commit your work to the LORD, 
and your plans will be established."
Proverbs 16:3

Yay! We did it!

Comments

  1. Now the real fun part of life starts! Welcome to adulthood. (And FYI - Even though most people will tell you that with sarcasm, from me it's genuine!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Joseph. You're GEN JO ;).

      Sincere Heather

      Delete
  2. nice post! following each other would be so cool! i like ur blog!
    http://missmakeupandco.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the graduates! You both look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST (food, style, travel)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful, they'll be great to look back on in years to come (: xx

    http://laviedekateylea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, really cute! i started to follow you. let me know if u wanna follow me back! :)

    xx Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and your sister! beautiful smiles all around :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts