30x30: 30 - Unorthodox


It's outfit 30 and this is that
unorthodox post. 

You know the one?
Where I celebrate you...
celebrate my photographers...
give myself a pat on the back...
and take unnecessary pictures...
That one.






eMmoZ4 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

That awkward jump,
I can't accomplish in heels.

rMFXq9 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

For my photographers:
You were a great conTRIBUTEion to this project.



Then there's me. Happy as can be.
(What will I wear tomorrow?!)

Stay tuned, I'll be posting a recap.
It'll be fun and fabulous.

Comments

  1. Fun photos! :o) Your hair looks pretty styled in that "messy" way!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would do 30x30 except i'm worried i won't be able to keep up with it. so instead of letting anyone down, i'd rather just not start :) lol so kudos to you for finishing!!! :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and playful outfit! You are adorable, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinkin' cute! I could tell you had so much fun with this outfit and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red shoes with the polka dot socks are too cute! Fun photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts