New 52: Hug It Out 2013

So, I combined all my resolutions into one goal.
I'm lazy cool like that.

It just so happens, I've got high apple pie in the sky hopes for 2013, and this "New 52" will be a huge part of that.

What is New 52? Well, I'm so glad you asked. It's a way for me to accomplish my resolutions by sharing at least one of them via "my online journal" (this blog), once a week, hence 52. Mind blowing, I know.

I've got quite a few resolutions and sometimes I get bored with just a few... not to mention overwhelmed, discouraged, sidetracked, etc. By making New 52 a once a week goal, I'll eliminate failure from my resolutions.

I've found that I'm a person of intricate thinking but simple output. If it's complicated, I like to make it uncomplicated. So here are my resolutions:


1. Work on my photography
2. Plant an herb garden
3. Cook more vegetarian dishes
4. Do different (but fun) "workout" activities
5. Thrift my clothes (some exceptions may apply)
6. Do a sprint triathlon
7. Tour the city I live in
8. Do something that scares me
9. Live in Community

Disclaimer: I don't like generalizing my "resolutions" too much, but sometimes I have to, in order to keep it simple. Besides less really is more in terms of communication and for the sake of your time and mine, I'll generalize, but do expect more explanation to come.

Comments

  1. I hope you can reach all of them well in this year :D

    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some in common too, i love photography! The pics of your blog are really good!
    could you visit my blog and tell me what you think!? (if you can) cause i started it recently and now i need a big help to make better and better posts every time, i hope you found it nice and we can follow each other if you want too! xxx

    www.juliabellisario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wise list you've made! I wish you a lot of success!

    xx

    WWW.STYLEOFPURITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list :) & the new look to your blog. Can't wait for more fashion posts Heather!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Great Post!


    Great resolutions ! I really need to step up with my photography too:P

    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open until the 14th for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think generalizing is way better than the super specific ones that never actually happen. These sound good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts