PROOF: I'm a Real Person

A lot of people think...

 
Because of my fear of babies,
I'd never hold one.
PROOF

{I've held one, maybe two, since. Not a Cabbage Patch Kid, but the real deal.} 

My hair always looks good.
PROOF

{I've had my fair share of fly away hair.}
Maybe I still do.

 I'm not mexican.
PROOF

{I am half and that's me: the tortilla maker.}
Editors note: I wish I still had that outfit.

 I'm not affectionate.
PROOF

{Look how happy I am! Who wouldn't want to hold rainbow girl and tie-dye's hand?}

 I only dance free style.
PROOF

I've done ballet, jazz, tap, swing and salsa...

{I'm just really decent at free style (or interpretive, whatever).}
*Editors note: If dancing were a language, I'd be socially awkward. Shh, don't tell.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Love it!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thanks for this adorable sharing!! you were and still are beyond cute... I would love to see you dance! nyahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were so cute! I wish I had all my old 80's clothes. I rocked some tie-dye and shizz. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! You always had fabulous hair.

    P.S. I also fear babies... Their cute & everything but a big commitment:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so adorable! I loved every one of these photos.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts