Belt it Out... Feather Style





Heck yeah I found this belt at a vintage hole in the wall here in San Antonio, Texas. Heck yeah I bought it. Heck yeah...

Heck yeah. Not everyone else feel the excitement? Ok.

So the moment of truth: this outfit picture wasn't taken around Easter*. *Editors note: I only say that because I know other people will be posting their "Easter Best" and here I am sweepin' up winter's dust in a turtleneck.* In fact, it was like two weeks ago... when it was actually "cold" outside. And  I don't think I can honestly say "cold" anymore since my visit to Alaska. San Antonio doesn't get cold. It gets chilly.  Negative five = cold. Sixty = chilly.

So about this belt. My eyes perused the entire store and narrowed in on this belt and a vintage letterman that didn't quite reach my arm's length. That's not embarrassing for me, but the jacket, since I'm one of the shortest armed people alive. To each his own. 

Back to the belt. Do you think it's a bit much? If you saw this at Forever 21 or Zara would you buy it? How much do you think it is? How much would you pay for it? Those are the real questions. The questions which my Monday brain will consume and devour till Tuesday.

Comments

  1. 1st...I want your skirt! Ok, now that I got that out of the way, I keep starring at your belt. I feel like if I wore it, it might give me special powers or something! So, does it? :o) As for being a bit much...nah you Rock it!!!!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww...Love it!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute babe! love it! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts