10 Things That Make Me Happy Happy Happy

Day 14 of Blog Every Day May: the Challenge. Ten things that make you really happy. Here's mine...

1) Sunday afternoons with my family. Sleeping. Cooking. Tanning. Pure bliss.

2) Running on time to any occasion is such a good and happy feeling.

3) Adventures of all kinds (to anywhere, anytime, any place)


4) Reading and Understanding Scripture (I know that may sound weird and nerdy to some people, but understanding something that was written thousands of years ago and being able to apply that to my life is such a great feeling)

5) Baby Animals--don't even get my Instagram started


6) Star gazing

7) Dancing however I want... or when I feel the music move me

8) A "just because" note, text or call

9) Talking LOTR or Harry Potter with someone, anyone

10) Good Deals, you know, any coupon, groupon, living social or sale, I'll be happy happy happy!


Comments

  1. It looks like you have a pink flamingo on your head...what fun! :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, one of my friends said that too! Oh the things people notice, that I don't. What's new? ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts