I Make Music Videos Inside My Head Every Single Day


Day 15 of Blog Every Day In May. Today's topic is "a day in the life."

My days... are allllll happy days!
Well, actually...
THIS
is my day.
Kind of...

Ever since I graduated from college in December, not much has changed. I know, shocker. I started a "9 to 5" or rather 7am to 6pm job the day I graduated from high school. I've only known work. While I attended college full time, sometimes taking 12-16 hours, I considered most weekdays well spent at the office I'm currently in... 


Yes, it's fun and I've made lots of friends and it pays the bills, but it's what I do when I'm not doing everything else. Everything else include blogging, reading, cooking and working out. Lately I've been running during lunch so I won't spend money on lunch or at Target. Curse you Target.

I really enjoy my days at "The Office" (or so says my Instagram location for the office I work in). I transition from professional to goofy in ten seconds and it amazes people. I plan fun things like "Waffle Wednesday" and "Office Olympics." I help people, which is what I love. And I get to create things and inspire people. 
My favorite part of my "normal routine" day is getting in my car to go home. I know that sounds pessimistic (?) but hear me out. 

I've made myself mixed tapes and I listen to music that calms me and my INFJ soul. I think and the music accompanies my thoughts like a music video. It plays back through my day, fast forwarding and rewinding... sometimes I think about tomorrow and sometimes about the future. Sometimes I actually make music videos in my head... I think I'm pretty good at it. But in all realness that car ride home is MY time. And I love it.
  

Tell me, what's your favorite part of the day?
A day in the life of you...

Comments

  1. When I quit my job 45 minutes away, I really missed my morning commute! I would sing, pray and feel ready for anything the day had coming! The drive home though...hated it. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the driving home thing. I love being in the car when I can find the perfect soundtrack for my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts