WDW 2013: Downtown Disney

You just graduated from college.
What are you going to do next?

I'm going to Disney World!

That's kind of how it went down.

Obsessed. Fairy Godmothers in Training, fairy dusting my mom.

How about a Birthday celebration?
How things usually went down.
Meet my parents. I love them.
I wanted to document my Disney travels, so you'll have to bare with me this next coming week. I'll try to keep the pictures limited and pick my faves. No promises.

I think my entire family {and extended family} are running off Disney Memory batteries. Let's just say, Disney's magic did not disappoint and my mom keeps threatening her children that she's going to work there come retirement. Keep it up mom.

We definitley did the Disney experience. We visited Universal Studios and my Harry Potter wishes were fulfilled. Happy campers all around.

My favorite thing about Downtown Disney: the evening dance party. My friend and I talked about the coolness of the Disney DJs job and maybe even fancied the idea of quitting our jobs and moving to Disney... Fancied. I mean seriously teaching kids and adults a dance routine to a high school musical number. Yes.

*Travel Tip #1: Celebrate your birthday. Celebrate your anniversary. Tell a Disney employee. (That's the key!) You will get some special treatment including "front of the line" jumps (in some cases) and more. Trust me. Thank me later.*

Comments

  1. LOVE Disney! I am just dying to take my little one....will definitely have to make time for the big kid stuff too....I'm a major RIDES person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally, he can get in free at his age! We (my sisters and I) all decided (not that this will sway your decision) that when we have children, Disney will be one of the first places we go as a family. We'll just take grandma and grandpa to 'help.' Which they already told us, they'd love, and then do our "adult things." We'll have plenty of family pictures and still experience the magic of Disney.

      Win, win!

      Delete
  2. Okay, these pictures are absolutely adorable! Love this! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney is the best place to go after graduation!! Yes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to work there when I retire too! Shoot...if we end up near Orlando, I'll work there now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts