WDW 2013: Magic Kingdom

What's not to love about Magic Kingdom?







It's a pretty magical place.

Magic Kingdom welcomed us with open gates and princess signatures. Post-Epcot we were a little drained on meeting the characters, or maybe I should say "I" felt drained. I wanted to see some shows and ride some kiddie rides... Instead I had the most traumatizing experience of my life because we decided Space Mountain needed to happen. Don't worry friends, I lived to tell you about it. Clearly. #Drama.

The best part about MK had to be the parades, oh and Merida. Don't miss a single show or parade. And the new "Fantasyland"--everything it's cracked up to be. Go to Gaston's Tavern and get the brew. Visit Beast's Castle aka "Be Our Guest" for tasty treats, slash a full meal. It's a cute experience. No character interaction though...

On the flip side, for ultimate character interaction visit MERIDA. She's the most "popular" princess in the park... because she's the best. Merida of Brave, she's the real deal and totally worth the wait. If I had to give you a tip, it'd be to visit Merida first.

What was your favorite thing about Magic Kingdom?
Who's your favorite princess?

Comments

  1. oh my gosh, what fun pictures! I haven't been since I was 12 but I still remember every detail. definitely a magical place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast! I wish Disneyland here in LA had a Be Our Guest section! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the magic kingdom! These pictures are just lovely!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Beauty and The Beast Ballroom is gorgeous... And Stacy is so cute. Do all the Moss Sisters have great hair? :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is the most magical place on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay you are cracking me up over Space Mountain. Yes, not your ride if you are scared of the dark and roller coasters...hilarious. :) These pictures are awesome. What a great time had, take care,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sister next to the "Brave" chick is awesome. I don't think I've ever been to Gaston's Tavern, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts