WDW 2013: Epcot


I'm probably a little biased here, but Epcot was absolutely, positively my favorite of the Disney parks. OK, I can't say that, because all the parks were pretty cool in their own ways. I suppose what I loved most about Epcot was the World Showcase.

I loved going "country" to "country" meeting the people beautifully representing their cultures. Not to mention, we got the best character interaction at Epcot. The lines weren't long, anywhere.

I'd also like to add that even though we were all over the age of 20, we got a little giddy before meeting each character, especially the princesses. Before meeting Mulan, we decided to sing her song to her. Mulan was very receptive and told us to finish. Then she told us to prepare for battle. After this, we never ceased to sing character themed songs to each character we met. We're so cool.



Then there's the kidcot funstops. I highly encourage you to use this outlet if you've got kids OR if you want a cheap, {hem hem} FREE souvenir. Plus each country puts their own "stamp" on it. 


Get the Napoleon. Get the Cheesecake. Get the Eclair. No disappointment, at all.


As far as all the parks go, Epcot proved to be a more leisurley stroll through Disney filled with more "adult" things. In fact it's one of the only parks that allows drinking. I'll leave it at that.

Favorite ride: Soarin'
Favorite Country: Great Britain
Favorite food: The Tangierine Cafe's Tabouleh {omg, so good}

My dad got a kick out of the cultural "drinks." Margaritas in Mexico, Saki in Japan and Dark Beer in Germany were among the faves in my posse of peeps.

**Tip #2: FAST PASS. Here's the deal. We would designate a person to run in at the opening of the park to go to our #1 ride of choice. In Epcot it was Soarin'. The Fast Pass was so the way to go. It feels almost like cheating. Almost.**

Comments

  1. I went to WDW when I was 14 and had such a wonderful time. Epcot Center was one of my favorite places too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epcot was where I wanted to go on Honeymoon with Marc. It never happened but it's soo on my list now. Great Pictures, looks like your family and you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epcot is my favorite too! Especially now that I'm older ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts