12's best 12

Everyone's doin' it! I suggest you do it too, if you haven't. And if you do/did share your 'Top 10, 12, whatever" or "Memories" of 2012, let me know! I'd love to read or hear all about it. 

12. Paint Party... Go insane, go insane, threw some glitter and made it rain.


11. Ran... a lot. Favorites: Beach to Bay | Gladiator Rock'n Run | Color Me Rad


10. Admitted "Why I Love Being Single" then I got a tattoo... rebellion.


9. Modeled with my sister and mom in an Ann Taylor Fashion Show (where my sister works and dresses fabulous all the time... cough, cough, Sister Style).


8. Wrote 8 articles for my school newspaper, some of them found online: here, here, here, here, here annnd here. The other two can be found Archived as a pdf here.

7. Spoke at my church on domestic and local missions.

6. Did The Daniel Fast, twice, then became a lacto-ovo-pesco vegetarian.

5. Interned at Ignite Moving Images. Worked with some cool people, met some cool people including the hilarious, but beautiful Anjelah Johnson.

4. Took part in a dreamy proposal and then stood in my Bestie(s) wedding.



3. Fall 2012: 30x30... did that, too.


2. Watched my mom kick cancer's butt. She's awesome.


1. I finally did it. I graduated. (Well, we graduated.)

Happy New Year to all!
 Cheers to 2012! Good times
Let 'em roll, 2013. Let. 'Em. Roll.

Comments

  1. I bet being apart of your best friends wedding would be such an incredible thing to experience! Can't wait for my girlfriends to get married! And I loved your "single" post!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TJ the "single" post was one of my favorites, too ;).

      Delete
  2. Seriously, your year was inspiring...Glad your mom is kicking cancer's butt and hope that next year brings you this much fun! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look like so much fun!! Your mother is beautiful. You look a lot like her I think :) I wish you all the best for the coming year but I'm sure you will manage everything because you are such a great person. Honestly! :) I admire your strenght and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts