30x30: 29 - The Polkateer








This outfit took a little thought. I really wanted to wear that thrifted polka-dot blouse at least one more time, since I've only worn it one time and to be quite honest, it was my least favorite outfit. But since that outfit, I've gained a little more confidence and surprisingly more creativity in my clothing choices. Way to go H. Biggest accomplishment for 2012, oh and graduating.

In the meantime, I've got big weekend plans.
How about you? Got anything fun going down?

Comments

  1. okay i love how amazingly thrifty you are. teach me your ways in finding the good deals! please? :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that polka dot top and those fun heels :) And yay for thrifting! I'd say 70% of my wardrobe is thrifted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about experiementing right?! makes you braver and figure out what you don't and do like!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts