Secret Santa Revealed!

It's that time of year for fun, friends and festivities AND speaking of the three...

I had this really fabulous opportunity to participate in a Secret Santa Gift Swap with 123 other bloggers across America. Thank you, Janna (Kelly and Tabitha) for putting this little shindig together. I had so much fun giving and receiving!


FIRST: To my secret receiver in Florida, Miss Erin of Come What May... I hope you enjoyed your gift! I can't wait to read about it on your blog. 


SECOND: From my secret Santa... I was so happy to receive bits of your hometown and especially loved the sparkle you sent my way. 









Thank you, Kelly! You made my first gift swap a sweet one.


Blessings to all in the gift swap. 
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Comments

  1. Ahh yay! So glad you enjoyed the gift, especially the purple, sparkly ornament :)

    -kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of those pralines! They're the first thing I go for when I visit family in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ornament, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ornament really is striking! She did a great job ;) I had technical difficulties with your link, so I added another. I see others have made it over, so perhaps it was just a glitch. Either way, thanks for participating and Happy Holidays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pecan pralines look soo tasty. YUM. Thank you so much for linking up with us. Happy Holidays.
    Tab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts