30x30: 26 - Those Red Shoes







I imagine, if I had a poll, "which item is your favorite of my 30 items?" No doubt in my mind over 70% would vote these little red shoes. They're gems. I totally get it.

So here's an outfit for 'those red shoes.'

In other news TWO announcements!

1.) My friend and frequent photographer (note: he photographed today's images), Charlie, has this really cool little series featured on his Flickr, entitled "There Can Only Be One." Be sure to check it out. He's legit. Plus, I'm trying to convince him to let me pick a business name for him. ::fingers crossed::

2.) Happy Birthday to the cutest and most helpful* little sister a gal like me could have. So blessed to called you sister and so divine to call you friend.

*She's one of my other photographers. Hem, hem, yes I said "other." Takes a village to capture this chick.

Comments

  1. I love that green blouse! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your sister look like twins! ya'll are so cute! and i do love the red shoes and green blouse, they look greaat togethr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be see my other sisters. Triplets! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that color of green!! Wish I had more stuff in that color. Your pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look cute! :) do you shop at modcloth? i think your style matches their clothes a lot

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marsa! I'm not a great online shopper. Never sure about my size. I've seen modcloth and like their style though! Great compliment.

      Delete
  5. I am so loving your red shoes dear! <3 Btw, I have a new blog post: December Photo A Day Challenge: Day one to five photos! I would really appreciate if you could check them out! <3 STAY GORGEOUS! http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/day-one-to-five.html

    Shahara,xx
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these red shoes!~ Your color combination and the beautiful nature all around you is always so stunning to look at! You have some really talanted photographers :) they always capture you perfectly! I'll definitely check out his flickr gallery. And your sister is so adorable! I like how you both smile so happily :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts