Sister Style: Time After Time

Changes are being made to this blog for 2013. Let me introduce you to change #1: Sister Style. Yes, yes, I'll still show my face on here too, but my sisters will make an appearance every now and then. Because 1) I love them 2) they're cute 3) they have cool, unique style and 4) I get to practice my photography. So here we go.




Our sister V, made this little ditty for sister S as a Christmas prez. Cute right?


S and I believe in the power and class of B+W (black and white). A rich touch of blue and a pop of color add just enough sass to express her style but still maintain "professionalism" needed for her job.

On a side note, I thrift way more than S does, but when she does thrift she finds some pretty unique stuff. This necklace watch doodad being one of them. Not going to lie here. I was a little jealous of this find, but we share closets currently and that's the good news. One day we'll not live in the same house (gasp!) and she along with this necklace watch doodad will go with her. That's the bad news.

Lucky duck.
Shirt: Ann Taylor*
Shorts: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Ann Taylor cute, reasonable and similar here
Cardigan: Target

*S works at Ann Taylor, so maybe thats why my 30x30 was filled with Ann's clothes. Secret's out. 

Comments

  1. You look amazing:)
    Would you like follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post, I'm so in love with the shoes.
    want to follow each other? :)
    Happy holiday<3

    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the tights! just found your blog would you like to follow eachother? happy new year xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sassy and the photographer's eye is pretty good too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts