30x30: 27 - Like Magic








Happy Humpday! My last Wednesday of school. The last Wednesday of my 30x30. It's like I blinked and it was all over. Kinda. Not really.

I, like most other girls plopped my booty on the couch and watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (VSFS) 2012, yesterday. I saw tweets about girls going into immediate depression, girls who confidently (and ironically) admitted they were eating and watching (I was that girl), girls who threw out the Proverbs 31 verse (almost retweeted), girls talking about Bieber, girls who talked about their self-esteem hitting rock bottom, and so on and so on.

My sis and I started watching the VSFS three years ago. I immediately fell in love with the art and fashion aspect of the show. The colors. The costume. The shoes. The music. Call me crazy, but there's so much art to such a small piece of clothing. The aesthetics are insanely thought out and while the girls are absolutely beautiful--stunning even--I believe the true genius are the designers. The girls are the rabbit, but the magician is the designer and creators. Either way, it's magic and we all love it.


Comments

  1. you are doing a great job with the accessories, something i am failing at miserable. so way to go, girl! I am jealous that you are so close to the finish line....9 days left for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch the show this year, but it is fun to watch. I just wish more girls would stop comparing themselves. It's quite unhealthy. They just need to watch and enjoy the art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I still have two more weeks... I didn't watch the show but I surely would have loved to! Your hair is gorgeous and I really like the ear rings :) the socks looking out of the boots is definitely a pretty eyecatcher too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the show... I agree, your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously love this outfit. the socks really give it that extra pop. i have been wanting to try this 30x30 thing. congrats to you for making it that far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such cute style! I love this outfit - the colors together work so well and look FUN! I didn't watch the VSFS but I definitely agree about how amazing it is that a tiny piece of clothing can be so pretty and artistic.

    Congrats on almost being done with your 30X30, I did one when I first started my blog and felt SO accomplished when it was done :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts