30x30: 23 - Better Late Than Tomorrow







Who posts at night? Probably no one. No one in their right mind. Sorry, my right mind went to sleep almost 19 hours ago... Late night. Early morning. Garage sale. Shaved Legs. Christmas Party. I know it doesn't sound like much when I use two words to describe hours of non-stop craziness, but I'm a person of *few words. Yes, even shaving my legs was a big deal--::cough, cough:: no shave november.

*{Well many words actually, but few today.}

My consensus for this outfit is that half of you will like what I'm wearing and half of you will turn up your sweater covered noses. I understand. My sweater and skirt understand. My sweater was glad anyone even gave her a chance in Texas. My skirt understands because, well she's kind of a push over.

Annnnd the day my clothes start having real feelings, I'm in trouble. Especially because I sold and practically gave away most of them at the garage sale... Poor clothes. Poor Gap mom jeans from 1997. See, I'm not in my right mind.

So we have it, left mind signing off.

Comments

  1. Oh how I love your smile :) You look great in colors and the shots are so lively~ I like the leather belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your red tights are prettier than mine...but I was in the market for a new pair anyways. Now I know what to look for. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts