30x30: Fall 2012 - THE RECAP


Sorry for the crickets y'all, and by crickets, I mean finals. Which I can't really apologize for. I guess what I'm trying to say is my professors are sorry. They know blogging is way more important than finals...

Anyways, here's the recap I said I'd give. I also made a video (for my school project) which is pretty cool kinda cool so check that out on your coffee break. I know, I know, it's longer than the attention span of any human anywhere, but whatevs. Blame it on iMovie. So here ya go!



Sooooo? Classy? Silly? Coldplay rules.

Well, here's the deal, I'd love to hear what you think! How did I do? Suggestions? It won't hurt my feelings, so have at it. And please feel free to ask me questions. I love questions!

What outfit did you like best?
Which outfit did you not care for? 
(it's ok, I have one too)
Which item would you have liked to have seen more of?

Thanks for all your comments and support!
You all are the best.

xoxo,
Heather

Comments

  1. fav person...1-30, duh.
    fav outfits...2, 9, and 23.
    boldest thing you did that I don't think I can do...wear socks with heels. but I LOVE how you pulled it off.
    piece of clothing I wish I owned...that blk/wht polka dot shirt. and I want that chunky scarf you rocked on day 21.

    I like that everything is so different. like day 10 and 11 are almost complete opposites.

    GOOD JOB H!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! Good analysis. ;) (and you're my fav person)

      Delete
  2. Wow omg that is super freakin awesome and so cute omfg!
    xoxo
    your first class new (!) follower
    J.
    >got a new post, check it out maybe? c: and like follow back and/or check out my blog too? :)
    http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did GREAT girl!! I am so glad that we are done at (almost) the same time! just finished mine today. You did a great job mixing things up and layering, definitely something i need to work on. So congrats - go enjoy a night of celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite: looks 1 and 11
    Least Favorite: look 6 (I think the tights are the culprit)
    Favorite item: Those Red Heels :o)
    Wish we could've seen more of the red scarf from look 1
    The video was nice to see each outfit in more detail especially if (like me) anyone missed an outfit post.
    I love how you made those 30 items feel fresh each remix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! my favorite outfit is look #5! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and love it. (Once I get onto a different computer, I want to follow!!)

    Wow. All the outfits are sooo pretty. My favourites are probably 28, 23, 16 and 10. There all so pretty though. You are so cute. <3

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime.
    And seriously, I adore outfit 23. Its soo plain cute!!!
    -Lauricia
    Giveitsomestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all the pictures together! I think you did a fabulous job, and it really shows different sides of you. This actually makes me want to do it, even though I don't consider myself a fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts