30x30: 14 - For Contrast's Sake






A double post is still coming... Just don't hold your breath. It's Thanksgiving week for crying out loud! This Wednesday is my Friday and I'm mentally preparing, when I should be physically preparing. Sigh.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty bright and bold person. Figuratively. Ok and maybe literally, a little.  You see, no one, except close friends (and family), would believe me when I say I don't really like the spotlight. I observe and then I engage. That's how I do. Same thing with fashion.

I see these colors in my closet, think they could possibly converse well in public and then I engage by putting them on. If they don't speak to you, they'll at least speak for themselves. For contrast's sake, red doesn't always have to be the "pop" color. I suggest yellow. It's soft, romantic and happy. Pick a mood. Any mood.

What's a "pop" color you use in your wardrobe?

How about picture 1? I'm not unhappy, just trying to figure out the world... Till tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts