30x30: Day 8 - Sincerely, Vera








So aside from my face, my mom's favorite part of my outfit today was Vera. That's right, Vera Bradley. It's her favorite thing.  We stop every. single. time. we go to the San Marcos outlets.

The back pack was given to me for my birthday by my older sister who's highly annoyed by my lack of care for a lap top I paid for. I guess I get it. "She's looking out for my best interest." She also calls me a bag lady and its because... How do I put this? Well, I am. I carry a purse, backpack, camera bag and sometimes a bag for all the stuff I can't carry in the other three. You never know? But this bag has sincerely reduced my baggage, pun intended.

Sometimes I try to outsmart my sister and everyone else by sticking my purse in my backpack. Usually I trick everyone else, but not her. She seems to always know.

So today a word from my backpack:

"Mrs. Moss loves me and
I make Heather look good.

Sincerely,

*Special thanks to Charlie. He's always taking pictures and making art.

Comments

  1. I can't get over how cute you are! And everyone needs a little Vera in their life ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Kara, my hope is that people wouldn't even look at the clothes, but at Vera. She's a lovely dove. ;)

      Delete
  2. hello to your gorgeous eyes! Wow- I am jealous. I am a firm believer no one can ever have too much vera bradley in their life. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be jealous. My hazel eyes only stand out when I'm lying in the grass or standing next to a tree. Which is something I can't do everyday or every hour. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts