30x30: 17 - Scarf It Down









There are days when I can piece an outfit, no bid d. It's visualized and wah-lah! Then there are days when I sit in front of my 29 items and think... "why did I agree to do this?" This outfit was one of those days where I sat in front of my 29 items. Almost gave up.

In the end I was pretty pleased with the results of this outfit, but also surprised. The truth is, I felt so uninspired by my 29 picks that I grabbed this, grabbed that and before I knew it my friends and family said, "Heather, that looks really cool." Then I celebrated by eating lots of food and having a Harry Potter-a-thon. Who said you can't have it all?

So to any fashionistas out there listening to me... when it doubt, and your wardrobe seems "out" just scarf it down with your prettiest scarf. People will oooh and ahhh, and you'll just smile.

Comments

  1. I love the way you wore your scarf here; I will definitely have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Love the scarf and boots! It's the perfect holiday look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts