30x30: Day 3 - In the Nude







Top: Zara | Skirt: Thrifted at Buffalo Exchange | Boots: Burlington 

Obviously when I said nude, I meant nude colors. Silly people. I'm conservative. Yeah!

... Kind of...

In other news, my friend Charlie and I roamed the campus today looking for a good spot to take pictures. We were discussing fall and that our favorite thing was the changing of leaves, especially at our school. I think it would have been nice to see those fall leaves accompany my nude colored outfit, but it wasn't so. So just imagine with me: reds, oranges and browns surrounding my head in the last picture... Don't you see it? 

Later in the evening, my mother reported to my little sister and I that come next Monday it would be freezing. My little sister then turned to me and said, "uh oh sister, will you finish your 30x30?"

Now, I know I'm a vision of summer, but my heart belongs to the fall season. Yes I will finish, even if it means wearing all 30 items on the rack (minus the shoes). It's Texas for crying out loud. How cold will it get? (Crossing my fingers. I hope it snows).

What's your favorite thing about fall?     

*Photos by Charlie Young

Comments

  1. Great outfit!! Love these tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the teal accessories! They're such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about Fall is definitely the chilly air, layering of clothes, festive drinks+meals, and holiday movies! Can't forget about the pretty leaves either!
    Love this neutral colored outfit ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we love all the same things. Friends in the future;)?

      Delete
  4. i LOVE the dress, very cute!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts