30x30: Day 10 - Hats Off to High Low Hem







Happy Thursday! Just think, we've got ONE more week, exactly, till Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays, for several reasons. 1) It's the least marketed holiday of all recognized holidays. Sure you'll see some turkeys and pilgrims, but nothing compared to Halloween candy, Santa and the Easter Bunny. In fact, the most marketed item is pumpkin pie. But seriously, who's complaining? 2) No gifts. No worries. Just family time. Yeah, I love my family and it's the one holiday that centers around family focusing on family, and food.

As for another favorite thing, three words: HIGH low HEM. That's the name of this style of dress and I love it. At first I was hesitant about this purchase a month ago, because I wondered if the combination of short and curvy (my body type) had the ability to pull this off. I put it on in the dressing room and haven't taken it off since... Ok that's a lie, I took it off to shower. But I'm so glad I included this little ditty in my 30x30.

I know, I know, "If you love it so much, just marry it!" I would. Ohh oh oh, I would. But its illegal. And whoever says that is sooo 3rd grade.

What do you like about Thanksgiving?

*Photos by Charlie (thank you ;))

Comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! Seriously. And I really love your hair. I don't know if its the style or the cut or just that its down right AMAZING but I want it. haha

    Also, I love your effortless and amazing style. It's seriously gorgeous. I'm obviously loving it all! haha

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiana, YOU are so gorgeous. Thanks for all the lovely compliments. I smiled reading them. :) <<<--me smiling.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts