30x30: Day 6 - Hey, Ombre


Oh, hey ombre's!...
I'm talking to you.

(not you)






When I started looking through these pictures the first thing that came to mind was ombre. I wasn't 100% sure what that meant, so I looked it up.

Urban dictionary says ombre is "someone you know and are friends with." I always thought it was that hairstyle I got earlier this year, or maybe it's the color scheme slash pattern on my tights... but Urban Dictionary is always right.  ::Silence:: I still took it upon myself and did the "collegiate" thing and looked it up on Merriam and she says some different things about ombre.  While the definitions make "more" sense as to my original thoughts, I'd much rather use Urban's term.

In other news it's the big week ladies and gents, but more so ladies... I believe you all know what I'm talking about. Maybe it has something to do with werewolves, vampires, half-breed children and some awkward acting, but I don't know?? Ok, I do. It's Breaking Dawn. The. Last. One. And it's coming to a theatre near you (well sun light's everywhere, but you know).

Are you excited for Breaking Dawn?

*Editors note: I will not give a movie review, so don't be on the look out for that. I probably won't see the move till the first three weeks, when screaming teenager start filtering out.*

Comments

  1. OMG OMBRE OMBRE THAT"S ME!!! :) YOu are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, that top looks good on you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts