30x30: 18 - Untamed






With a sun so bright and hair untamed, I took every opportunity to NOT look at the camera, just so you lovelies can see outfit 18 that I threw together. With an effort to combat the freezing cold weather on a Sunday morning, I layered myself from head to toe with no intention of doing my hair (hence my title, har har).

Mission accomplished.

Some of you ask, "who wears green jewelry with a green shirt?" Me. "Who wears polka dot socks with an outfit that screams BIZ-nezz?" Me. "And with Ann Taylor. How could you?!" I know. "WHO doesn't care what others think?" Eh, guilty again.

I'm gettin' a little sassy and it's only Monday. On a side note, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I've loved reading statuses, blogs, tweets and seeing Instagrams filled with friends, family and my fave, food. Keep em comin'.

What was the best thing about your Thanksgiving?
What did you do the rest of your T-Day break?

Comments

  1. NIce post and outfit :)

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't typically celebrate Thanksgiving in UK/Europe, but I do love hearing about it. Great little pop of green - love the frock.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. I would understand that "country" barrier... Well, Brit it's a lot like Christmas without the presents. And thank you for the compliment :).

      Delete
  3. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! And Thanksgiving was fabulous, filled with great food and Christmas movies ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts