30x30: Day 1 - I'm In Over My Head





You know that awkward moment when you say, "I'm gonna do a 30x30 Remix" and then you're like "I'M IN OVER MY HEAD!" Yeah, me neither. Uhhh...

Here's the thing. I had all these really great plans and ideas. Clean my room. Go through my closet. Take pictures of all the clothes (so everyone can see). Get my sisters involved. Yatta, yatta, yatta... The list goes on. 

Darn you, Kendi! You are on top of it.

ONE of my sisters helped me pick out a few items at 11pm the night before. I woke up this morning to a half cleaned room, a rack of random clothes and ambitions to STILL do this thang. I will. I'm making no guarantees on this yellow brick runway to no where. I can assure you though: I'll do my best and I'll never wear my Birthday Suit. It's unacceptable at school and in the workplace. Ok, maybe even in society, but it's whatever.

Get out there and VOTE people. There's this sign in my hallway at school that says, "if you don't vote, you can't complain." I know, very grandpappy. 

But, I voted. I mean, if my outfit doesn't scream patriotic, what does? 

What's that you say? A USA flag shirt? Ok, you got me.

Comments

  1. Well aren't you just adorable! Love the patriotic outfit. Also do you own a farm? You know my love for baby animals...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the country which is very deceiving. Animals do run a muck and I see at least five deer a day and cows on my way to and from work. I'm taking you to a petting zoo! That's where we'll go for girls night ;).

      Delete
  2. Mos def digging the mismatch prints and bold colors for Fall! You look great girrl!! Your shoes are my fave! There's nothing wrong with being patriotic! :D Be proud!!

    The Krystel Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red, white and blue with the polka dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit! the blouse looks very elegant and I love the bracelet you're wearing :) The whole world is looking at the USA right now!! So excited about who's going to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this cute outfit of stripes and polka dots! You can't really go wrong with red and black! Happy belated birthday to a fellow Scorpio, and thanks for stopping by!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts