30x30: Day 13 - Week End and Recap





I have a weekend, every now and then, where I plan to "catch up" on life and do all the stuff I didn't get to do during the week. Come the weekend and I find myself laying around in pajama pants, watching Twilight or Lord of the Rings waiting till I'm given an actual chore. What? I get up.

I may or may not have had that kind of weekend. Stuff just came up and I'd quickly alter my pjs for a pair of jeans and my Super Mario t-shirt for something... less dingy. I know, I know. Who am I?

In the meantime, I've decided to include a recap of outfits 1-10. Hopefully this week I'll have a list of all 29 items. Oh, that's right, I'll need your help picking item 30. I'll also probably have a double post in the next week. We'll see.

Happy Monday!


Comments

  1. Look how cute all your outfits are!! I love that polka dot top - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally out of the loop, I've been seeing the 30x30 around but cant figure out what it is! Regardless, you are adorable. and I am always like that on my weekends

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love all of them! I think #2 is my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so great with your 30X30! The polka dot top is so fun! I love them all, but #4 is my favorite so far!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts