30x30: 21 - Be My Boss (this once)

"I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And I hope that they believe me."

-Perks of Being a Wallflower

(my attempt at making an "old" photograph. do I look to scary? ok.)





Ok friends, I need your help! I currently have 29 items picked out for my 30x30. The days are dwindling and I need to make a final decision on item 30. You get to choose!

So please take 2 seconds to look at two options I'm giving you and pick ONE. The poll will close by 10pm tonight. Most likely I'll wear whatever item "wins" the next day. So take this opportunity to boss my closet around. Trust me, my clothes won't get their feelings hurt and neither will I. SO VOTE.

I'm done being boss, your turn.

*by 10 pm tonight, I obviously mean tomorrow night. This doesn't really change anything other than the fact that I don't communicate well...

**Ooopsie daisy... In my angst to see the "stats" of my poll, I reset the whole thing. Thank you 1am brain, for nothin'. I did however take a screen shot of the stats so I will take into account that at 1am this morning, the polls show 48% for the skirt and 52% for the sweater.** 



Comments

  1. Love your braid ! How do you do that?! Great outfit!

    Xo Amy,
    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts