30x30: Day 11 - When I Grow Up








It never fails. I put on this dress and suddenly it's Little Heather vs Bigger Heather, and by bigger I mean older. Geeze. Anyways, I just can't help but appeal to Little Heather by spinning around like the ballerina I once was for a small part of my childhood (yes, I was a dancer). Then there's mature Heather aka Bigger Heather...

I suppose I'm like the 127507408845 style blogger to express my obsession with Kate Middleton. It's not bad, but if I went to the UK and saw her, it'd be bad. In fact, let's not even go there. But this dress reminds me of her, and when I put it on, suddenly, mature Heather wants to join the club of the many other 20 somethings taking care of business... our own way.

Don't you see the turmoil? For this Heather. Me, Heather. I don't think there's any hope. You get what you see.

Comments

  1. I love this outfit! It looks so much fun - and outfits should always be fun. I love your use of color - it's perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from a fellow gal named Heather, I love the name of your blog! Anyone who does this 30 for 30 challenge I give major props to. My outfits are created based on mood most of the time, so I don't think I could make it through this challenge. Thanks for stopping by :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! All the colours are so beautiful. I definitely have two different sides when I dress... usually Little Louisa wins though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Seriously! I want these tights! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts