30x30: 16 - Thankfull






Happy Thanksgiving!!

If you're reading this, it's because you've somehow managed to escape your family and friends and gain a moment of composure. Maybe you're in the kitchen waiting for the apple pie to come out? Perhaps you just really want dessert and have to wait till the turkey settles. However you've come across my post, I hope you're having a fantastic day filled with laughter, memories and good food. 

Oh, and don't forget to be thankful! If you need a list or some ideas, here's mine:

1.) FAMILY: I'm thankful for my family and their unyielding support in everything I do. No bigger fan than my mother. No better cheerleaders than my sissys.

2.) FRIENDS: I'm not sure what I would do without them. (You know who you are.) Every phone call. Every laugh. I'm storing them all in my memory box so we can have our nurses read them to us, much later in life, you know, for when we forget.

3.) School's End: Don't get me wrong. I loved school but I am every ounce of happy it's over in almost three weeks!

What are you thankful for?
and, Did you make anything for Thanksgiving?


Comments

  1. your attire was well combinated. Great! I envy you for having those shoes. Those are my favorite colors.. eeeerrr..

    Love eeert! especially that necklace of yours. heeh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts