30x30: 22 - I Don't Know About You

...but I'm feeling 22.





Goodness gracious, friends! Skirt vs. Sweater and it was a tight race 
to the end 53% to 46%. But alas, only one item came out on top, 
err or bottom... ::drum roll::


You were all such good sports and for that I'll do a curtsey.
Many thanks to you this crazy skirt will help me finish the mix.


I know I promised some kind of "visual"
so that you could see all 30 items.
Well, my sweet artistic sister did me the honors
of drawing up my items (minus the skirt).

Take a look at what I've been dealin' with here.
Snaps are acceptable in lieu of comments.

Comments

  1. I.Love.Your.Shoes...Love, love, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable!!! And I love that you used to dance. Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fiercely cute outfit, I love the pop of colour in the layering! Oh and the red shoes! LOVE!
    Thanks for your kind words, have a super December!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo pretty!!! the mustard yellow with the turquoise and the red shoes suits you so well! You smile is incredibly sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts