30x30: Day 9 - I'm So RED-dy









Today is National Guacamole Day. So ready. I know you can't see me, but I did a dance and high-fived my mom. We love avocados. Kind of like I love lamp. In fact I'll probably go eat at Chipotle because 1) they have good guac 2) that's what I do on Wednesdays--I eat at Chipotle. Now you know everything.

Although I wore this outfit yesterday, meaning, yes, most of you are a day behind in my 30 days, I totally wore those earrings in lieu of celebrating avocados. That red sexy top and those leopard print tights have nothing to do with my feelings for that fruit... Or is it a vegetable?

In other news, my sister took these pics. The news is that someone saw us and found our activity highly shady. She opened her car door. Made eye contact with me. Closed her door. Got out her cell phone and talked on her phone for a few minutes till she pierced my eyes with a threat to call the police. We digressed and moved locations, opening up the walkway to the door. I mean really? What are two girls, standing merely over five feet tall really going to do?

If you must know, that last pic is me staring right back at her. She won the staring contest this time. But never again.

Comments

  1. You look stunning! I love the way you did your hair :).

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tights are so fun! Cute outfit! I'm your newest follower :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the details of your outfit! The red lace and the leopard print had me sold! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those adorable tights are now on my wishlist! so dang cute! and you are so darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Enter the ::Friend Zone::. Thank you for stopping by and reading! I love your comments and read every single one of them. I'll be sure to check out your blog if it's linked to your name.

**Disclaimer: This is a positive space. I retain the right to remove comments that I believe are negative and disruptive to a supportive and loving community. Any concerns can be addressed in a private e-mail.**

Popular Posts